“…it’s an adventure that gaders the sea, the landscape and fun in a marine nature park…”
Coasteering is a fantastic costal journey! It’s a mix of some short easy climbs, up and down, plus swimming, and of course jumping in to the sea from various heights.
You will gain a unique perspective, challenge yourself and have immeasurable fun!
Coasteering is an organised group activity run by qualified leaders.
This activity will happen in the Arrábida natural park, incomparable natural beauty, where the blue of the sea alternates with the white tones of the chalk cliffs and the depths of the green vegetation.
– Adventure requires reservation and availability.
– Adventure with a minimum of 6 participants .
– This Adventure has a duration of approximately 3h30 minutes in Arrábida or 4h30 in Sesimbra.
– Included personal injury and collision risk insurance.
– Schedule normaly in the morning or in the afternoon.
– The accomplishment of this adventure may be dependent on the weather conditions of the day.
– Reservation with a minimum of eight days
– You should confirm this Adventure two days before the date.
– On the day of this Adventue bringClothes and shoes appropriate to water sports and does not come off in the water;
– Know swimming;
– Sun cream;
– Sun hat;
– Clothes to change after the activity;
– We will provide you all required equipment ( wetsuit, helmet, floating vests, etc.);