This tour is designed for those pilots who want to fly safely in Portugal, perform better flights and learn everything they need to know to optimize their flights and improve flying skills. We want to get into the analysis of meteorologic conditions, fly in groups and fly efficiently. It’s a ride where you’ll find your limits and fly safely under the instructor supervison.
Lisbon is our hometown, the whole interior of Portugal, our paragliding game.
The places that usually offer the best conditions for this tour:
– Lisbon Region (Praia das Bicas, Arrábida, Sesimbra, Fonte da Telha);
– Nazaré Region (Praia do Salgado, Praia da Gralha, Polvoeira);
– Sintra Region(Praia Grande, Aguda, Ericeira, Santa Rita)
– Algarve Region (Loulé, Praia da Falesia, Corduama);
The tour can be customized from group to group, we have several flight sites of excellence, we can choose for the program of your dream.
… and we will be reviewing / studying during your time with us!
Our accompaniment is customized and tailored to the pilot’s opportunity and the level of the pilots, which are directly detected by the instructor. Some pilots may be missing out on one thing and some other, so we ensure the expectation of all pilots.
The instructor will assist you with the easy understanding of the complex dynamics of air movement. We know that it is crucial for every pilot to understand what is happening on the air in order to be able to fly safely and safely.
This Tour includes:
– In Portugal Tour Thermals and XC you will be under supervision of Eduardo Lagoa, world cup pilot – Certificated instructor
– Direct supervision by the instructor on all flights;
– Organization and logistics;
– Several hours of theory;
– Comprehensive analysis of flight
– Flight(airplane ticket);
– Accommodation 7 days; *
– Insurances (personal injury and collision risk insurance);
– Flight equipment rental;
* we can organize accommodation if you need
What you will need:
– Your own flying equipment (glider, harness , reserve, helmet, variometer and radio VHF);