Scuba diving is a mode of underwater diving where the diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) which is completely independent of surface supply, to breathe underwater.
There are many reasons to love scuba diving. Some people just love being in the water, or experiencing the thrill and adventure that diving is. Some find it to be a relaxing escape, but almost everyone agrees that exploring our oceans and coming face-to-face with some of the world’s most interesting marine life imaginable – straight from the depths of the mystifying seas tops the list of scuba diving benefits.
It is a absolutely incredible experience! A chance to explore a world unseen by most!
There’s a whole other world for you to explore under the surface of the sea.
Portugal itself has diving all around its coastline, from Algarve in the south to the Porto in the north. This activity happens in the cost of Sesimbra.
Sesimbra is located only 40km away from the portuguese capital city Lisbon. It’s a true paradise for nature lovers. The underwater world of Sesimbra is one of the most fascinating of Portugal.
– Adventure requires reservation and availability
– Adventure with a minimum of 6 participants .
– This Adventure has a duration of approximately 2h00 minutes. ( diving 30 minutes, preparation, briefing and boat trip)
– Included personal injury and collision risk insurance.
– Schedule normaly in the morning or in the afternoon.
– The accomplishment of this adventure may be dependent on the weather conditions of the day.
– Reservation with a minimum of eight days
– You should confirm this Adventure two days before the date
– On the day of this Adventue bring Clothes and shoes appropriate to water sports;
– Know swimming;
– Sun cream;
– Sun hat;
– Clothes to change after the activity;
– We will provide all the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc…);